DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL AFFAIRS
Under the authority of a Director, the Department of General Affairs shall be responsible for: -Implementing Government’s policy as far as the management of the Ministry’s human resources are concerned; - implementing the Government policy in the domain of training the Ministry’s staff; - recruiting subordinate staff;
-Examining the disciplinary files of internal staff; - Applying the legal and regulatory texts related to the expenditure of the Ministry’s personnel;
- Preparing elements of the salary of the Ministry’s staff and it accessories; -the Ministry’s working personnel; -computerizing and validating salary for recruitment, promotion, appointment, grade promotion and wage progression;
-laying down and validating the salary for various compensations and allowances; -computerizing and validating family allowance benefits;
-updating payroll master file; -drafting, liquidating and signing Concession instruments for the rights to pension and life annuity after visa by of competent authorities;
-drafting, liquidating and signing of instruments granting compensation pensions of occupational diseases after visa by competent authorities; -Updating the card index of internal staff; - Drafting, executing and monitoring the Ministry budget;
- preparing tender files and following up the execution of Public Contracts within the Ministry;
-controlling the respect of procedures for the award of contracts;
- managing file and statistics on public contracts; - keeping public contracts documents;
- managing and maintaining the Ministry’s movable and immovable property.
It shall comprise:
- The SIGIPES Management Unit;
- The Sub-Department of Personnel, Salary and Pensions;
- The Sub-Department of Budget, Equipment and Maintenance.
Mr KOUKOLO KOUKOLO Germain