Inspector General of Services
Content of the link:
Inspector general of Services of P&T
Born on 6th April 1973 in Mvieng (South Region) Country of origin: CAMEROON
SECONDARY, UNIVERSITY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION:
- 1979-1984: Primary school at l’Ecole annexe Groupe 1 of Ebolowa;
- 1985-1992: Secondary school at the Government High Schools of Mora and Ebolowa ;
- 1992-1998: University studies in law up to the level of post graduate in Corporate Law at the University of Yaounde II;
- 1998-1999: Professional studies in Customs Management at ENAM of Yaounde in 1999;
- 1999-2001: Professional studies in General Administration at ENAM of Yaounde in 2001; in 2008 he sat in for the Senior Civil Administrator competitive examination. He was the national overall best.
- 2001 : Civil Administrator Certificate ( Bac +5), ENAM, Yaounde
- 1998 : Post graduate in Corporate Law, University of Yaounde II
- 1997 : Bachelor in Private Law, University of Yaounde II
- 1994 : DEUG in Private Law, University of Yaounde II
- 1992 : Baccalaureat en Lettres et Philosophie, GHS Ebolowa.
- Auditor in the services of the Supreme State Audit
- Sub-director of Public Assistance to Private Communication and Head of the Litigation Unit at the Ministry of Communication;
- State Controller of together with the functions of Chief of Brigade N ° 01 in the Section of Reports in the Services of the Supreme State Audit until his appointment as Inspector General of Services in the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications.